Monday, November 29, 2010

Years in review

In anticipation of making a blog book, today I've spent the day reading every post I've made over the last 33ish past months. It was really fun to read stuff I had completely forgotten. I mean I didn't realize how much A and E have in common. I've been meaning to post about how I nearly wreck my car every time I look in the rearview mirror and see A dancing and lip-syncing to her favorite songs but I'd completely forgotten about how E used to do the same thing. The two of them are so different but then there are things like how they have the same exact shriek and mannerisms when they are really really excited or how they are both so independent that they'd rather drown attempting to swim than have me help them in deep water. I can't believe how fast the past few years have flown by. I'm so glad for whoever came up with this whole blogging thing. It's tricked me into essentially journaling and has helped me capture things I would have long forgotten. Thanks to those few people who actually read this because, for some weird reason, I don't know if I'd write if I didn't have at least someone who cared what we are up to. Thanks to my crazy family for giving me something worth documenting. Love you all!

1 comment:

Beau said...

Hello! I just wanted you to know I'm one of those readers that enjoys your blog. Keep up the good work! I love seeing your kids growing up. I hope you have a great Christmas season!!