We finished our month long Halloween celebration with a weeks worth of festivities. Our friends came over for a playgroup party. The kids made mummies and ate donuts while the adults had a minute to win it.


Later in the week we made some tasty treats for our friends in E's preschool class then headed over to watch the schools costume parade.


Miss A and I stuck around to help out with the carnival. Miss A danced, stole candy from our prize basket, bowled and couldn't get enough of the duck game. Mr. E really enjoyed the haunted house and getting his face painted (BTW there is nothing wrong with his forehead).


Later in the week we made some tasty treats for our friends in E's preschool class then headed over to watch the schools costume parade. 
Miss A and I stuck around to help out with the carnival. Miss A danced, stole candy from our prize basket, bowled and couldn't get enough of the duck game. Mr. E really enjoyed the haunted house and getting his face painted (BTW there is nothing wrong with his forehead).
My mom headed up to spend the weekend with us. After a soccer game and some shopping we took advantage of the amazingly beautiful day and hit the golf course. 

After golf we made a quick wardrobe change and met up with some friends for trick-or-treating, sliding, bouncing and posing.
Miss A has trick-or-treating down. She'd get some candy, find a place to sit and eat it, then go get more when she ran out. The most amusing part of the night was when I took a little candy from her basket. She growled at me then horded all the rest of the candy in her hands.
I think we had a successful October 2010. Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate!
1 comment:
That was one playgroup I was sorry to miss! You are amazing, Becky! What fun times
Post a Comment