For Thanksgiving this year we headed down to visit Br's family in Houston. I couldn't believe it had been over a year since we'd made it down there. The kids LOVED spending time with JoJo and Auntie Beth.
After having the feast JoJo cooked up for us we headed out to the "country" to visit the extended family.
The kids loved running around. Both kids loved the cows, although the cows didn't like them much. They stared at all of us and actually ran for their lives when E came running towards them.




I think what E enjoyed most while we were in town was putting up Christmas decorations for JoJo. For weeks now he's been saying "Mommy, E Melton doesn't have a Christmas tree". Hopefully this gets it out of his system for a while since we aren't really on the ball around here about getting decorations up this year. 
Misses really enjoyed playing the piano and insisted that she had to press the foot pedals while she played the keys.
Actually, I take it all back. What I think the kids liked most was just spending time with the family. I guess you don't really have to be doing anything when you are around loved ones. Thank you for having us ladies!
After having the feast JoJo cooked up for us we headed out to the "country" to visit the extended family.
The kids loved running around. Both kids loved the cows, although the cows didn't like them much. They stared at all of us and actually ran for their lives when E came running towards them.

Actually, I take it all back. What I think the kids liked most was just spending time with the family. I guess you don't really have to be doing anything when you are around loved ones. Thank you for having us ladies!
1 comment:
I am sure you already know this, but your kids are gorgeous!!! We miss you, Becky!
Post a Comment