The Let's Make a Deal episode we went to finally aired last week. Just by chance I checked the schedule the night before it aired after giving up over a month ago on figuring out when it was going to be on. Here is the link to the show. We are just in the audience and only appear a couple times since we are sitting on the far right (for sure when he picks a guy for the second game I think, and for sure at the end when they are doing quickie deals).
E wanted to watch the show. He was able to pick us out of the audience. Every time they would play a game E would say, "Mommy didn't win yet". Your right E, mommy didn't win. Maybe I should make a video of him saying that and send it to the producers to make them feel bad for not picking me. It guess I still got like 10 full seconds of fame.
E wanted to watch the show. He was able to pick us out of the audience. Every time they would play a game E would say, "Mommy didn't win yet". Your right E, mommy didn't win. Maybe I should make a video of him saying that and send it to the producers to make them feel bad for not picking me. It guess I still got like 10 full seconds of fame.
1 comment:
The producers should have picked you. You looked awesome and had Let's Make a Deal spirit coming out of your ears. I am never ever going to forgive them for picking the vampire instead of you.
Post a Comment