
BE recently took a trip with her sisters (and mother) to Disneyland, so I took the opportunity to take a trip to Paris (yes, the one in France). It was great, and now that I have mastered the language and culture, I am ready to go back with BE (E will have to wait a few years--11 hours is a long time on a plane with a kid!).
BR

5 comments:
How fun!!! I am in love with Paris.
Oh i am jealous! My dream is to travel the world for a year with Jimmy one day.
I had no idea you went to Paris. That is extremely awesome. Did you go by yourself?
Hey, I just realized that I got confused about who went to Disneyland and who went to Paris. BR I am still very glad you went to Paris. Your code names are so tricky!
Were you in Paris for business? Or just for fun? How long have you taken French? Were the French nice to you? Tell us more! Really!
Post a Comment