Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkins


E and I got up bright and early this morning and headed out to a free pumpkin patch. We had a really really good time.
He played in his first bounce house.

Rode the merry-go-round

We took a hay ride.



"Drove" a tractor


Met up with some of his favorite tv and movie friends


And of course saw a lot of pumpkins.



If you haven't gotten enough pumpkin pictures check out our new fall slide show.

5 comments:

Amy said...

One word....jealous!!! I am so glad you had a great time, though!

brit said...

That looks so fun. You look beautiful with your little dude.

Loralee said...

The photos of him with all the lines of pumpkins are TOO cute. I can't believe him in those overalls. And P.S. I have game night in my planner in PERMANENT SHARPIE for November.

brit said...

SO Jade told me she reads your blog now. She is really really impressed with how creative you are.

brit said...

1) Did you know Krista got married?
2) Did she send you an invite to her blog?
3) Why haven't you posted anything for so long? I miss you. Did you die?