Friday, October 3, 2008

E showing his creative side

Most artists have a preferred medium. Earlier this week E experimented with a new one... white out. He painted his face, two rugs, the leather ottoman, the laminate floor and the brand new tile floor. Luckily he was taking a moment to select his next canvas so I was able to get to him before he decided to turn the new carpet into a masterpiece. Lessons learned from it: Even when you think your house is "baby proof" your very busy little son will find something to keep him even more busy. When your child eats white out poison control says "Just give him some water" and the key to cleaning up white out is let it dry, scrape up what you can, use magic eraser for the residue.

1 comment:

The Dixon Family said...

Oh what a mess. I'm so sorry. I swear, when things are quiet . . .it's never good . . .

Thanks for the tip on cleaning up b/c I'm sure someday I'll have to do it too . . .