Sunday, November 1, 2009

31 days of Halloween- the end

You would have thought by the time we made it to Day 31 we would be all Halloweened out. We'll we weren't. My mom came up to spend the weekend with us. We made pumpkin cookies, went to a carnival at Dillards where we played games (E was a pro at cake walks after all the parties he's been to), trick or treated, and even entered the costume contest (my sad scraps of fabric and cut up Walmart polo had already gotten a lot of use by this point). After hitting the mall which we played in the leaves. I have a confession. Instead of taking the kids trick-or-treating that night we took my mom up on her offer to watch the kids and Br and I went to dinner. I guess the other 4 times we took them this month would just have to suffice. I think next year E is going to be very disappointed when he finds out Halloween is only a day and not actually an entire month. I hope all of you had as much fun as we did this month!

1 comment:

Loralee said...

She is the cutest Snow White I've ever seen. She already has her hair!!! I am bookmarking this to show Lee.