Sunday, November 1, 2009

31 Days of Halloween - A pumpkin party of his very own

I made good on my promise to E to have a pumpkin party when playgroup was at our house one Wed. I got a lot of inspiration for it from No Fuss Fabulous. For snack I made these and these as well as decorated some rice crispy treats to look Halloweenie. We drank spooky apple juice (I put dry ice in the bowl), played bobbing for donuts and Halloween bingo. (A little tip for making a bunch of different bingo cards without using lots of printer ink like I normally do-- I bought a package of little Halloween stickers and everyone just picked out the pictures they wanted and put them in a square. voila, bingo cards without the hassle.) It was a really really fun time.

1 comment:

Loralee said...

Let me just be honest, you are my inspiration. That hat cake!?!? Are you kidding me? So cute.