Sunday, November 1, 2009

31 days of Halloween continues

On day 24 of Halloween we went to the church "Pumpkin Party" as Eli likes to call them. I had a lapse in judgment and decided after cleaning my kitchen from the dinner the night before to make a treat to take to the party. Don't worry, I was not crazy enough to bake. The "cake" is actually just rice crispy treats.

On day 27 I took both kids to the movies by myself. No It wasn't a Halloween movie but I did think it was one of the scarier endeavors I've undertaken in a while. Luckily aside from spilling our popcorn all over the floor and being shushed by the usher once (come on dude, it was a kid's movie in the middle of the day for a dollar and we were three of only 6 people in the theater), the trip went really well.

On day 28 we went to Daddy's work for the company Halloween party and trick or treating.
I've already posted about day 29 and our unsuccessful trip to the sing-a-long.

1 comment:

Loralee said...

I keep coming back to this rice krispie cake creation! You are amazing.