Miss A is a quarter of a year old this week. Time has really flown by. It's funny because when I had E I was so anxious for him to grow up, get bigger, etc. I find myself being sad when A grows out of an outfit. I want her to stay little forever. Speaking of her outfits, I decided to take A swimming for the first time this week, mostly because my mom bought her a swim suit and I didn't want it to go to waste. Plus I'm determined to raise swimmers. I asked Br to take a few pictures to document the event.
It wasn't long before E took over the photo shoot. 
He wanted to show off his favorite pirate ship. It goes lots of places with us, not just the pool. You can probably imagine the looks he gets with that huge thing sitting on his lap in his stroller.
The funny thing is the thing is so massive and heavy it doesn't actually float.
He wanted to show off his favorite pirate ship. It goes lots of places with us, not just the pool. You can probably imagine the looks he gets with that huge thing sitting on his lap in his stroller.
But that doesn't stop E from playing pirate at the pool. I think he imagines he's part of a league of underwater buccaneers, but then who knows what really goes through his head.
2 comments:
So cute! Little kid swimsuits are the best.
you have the cutest kids!
Post a Comment