Sunday, September 20, 2009

A few more pics

Not that I didn't like the photos I posted of our family at my friend's wedding, but she recently posted some photos herself and they are much better. Here are a few:

Doesn't she look amazing? Thanks again for trusting me with your cake Pfister! Thank you for the pictures

4 comments:

Allie said...

That cake is so beautiful. I love the cupcakes too. How did you do the butterflies? What a sweet baby A, I wish you were closer.

Amy said...

You always amaze me...we miss you guys!

Loralee said...

Are you kidding me?!? I love the baby girl, I love Eli, and I love the cake and cupcakes! All are so beautiful! Love it.

P.S. I chickened out and ended half way through my topsy turvy cake. :P I'll have to wait until you come in to town.

Be, Br, E and A said...

BTW I did not make the cupcakes. I only arranged them and put a couple butterflies on them. The butterflies are made of sugar paste. I cut them out with a little cookie cutter. They ended up sort of with the consitancy and almost taste of Necco wafers.