If you are looking for pics of my kids, you're not going to find them here. So the other night I heard something scratching on the door to the backyard. It was so loud I thought it was the dog wanting to be let in. I opened the door and wondered why it was taking Duchess so long to come in. After a few seconds a very large and in charge (large enough I thought it was the dog when it hit the door) bug flew into the house. After it flew around the kitchen and dive bombed me a few times, I caught it and took it back outside where it belonged. I don't think I'm likely to make the mistake of letting that thing back in again.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
An unwelcome guest
If you are looking for pics of my kids, you're not going to find them here. So the other night I heard something scratching on the door to the backyard. It was so loud I thought it was the dog wanting to be let in. I opened the door and wondered why it was taking Duchess so long to come in. After a few seconds a very large and in charge (large enough I thought it was the dog when it hit the door) bug flew into the house. After it flew around the kitchen and dive bombed me a few times, I caught it and took it back outside where it belonged. I don't think I'm likely to make the mistake of letting that thing back in again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ahhhh, a cicada (i think)! We have those all the time here. VERY loud critters. :) Love the hum during the twilight hours though!
Post a Comment