Thursday, September 17, 2009
Starting my morning with a smile
My son cracks me up. For some reason he decided that he can't get out of his bed without my permission. I don't know what got that in his head, but I'm grateful for it. It made transitioning him to a real bed very easy. The thing is E doesn't always do what he thinks he's supposed to do-- I know that isn't a shocker. This morning I could hear him by his door. He was messing with the door knob. I went up to his door to tell him he could come out. I could hear him talking to his bear. He was explaining "Stuck. A mommy." - translation, "the door is stuck. We need to wait for mommy to come". I cracked the door open and E immediately shut it. He did it a couple times so I left. A couple of minutes later I heard him "crying". I went in his room. He was back in bed. He told me he wanted to get out of bed. I told him he was being silly because he'd already been out of bed. What cracked my up is he immediately denied it. I guess it must have been bear that got out of bed and kept me from coming in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's hilarious! You gotta love that little guy.
Post a Comment