
Immediately after that we got right back the car and finished our trek to H-town. For the most part, we just spent quality time with Br's family, but the kids and I took a few "field trips" to keep the kids from completely destroying Jojo's house. We went to some fun parks.
found a place where we could bounce off the walls.
went to the aquarium where we visited the swamp,
dove down under the sea,
touched sharks and rays, visited the tiger (twice),
rode the shark train and carousel (5 times),

tried our luck at a boardwalk game, Then at the children's museum, we pretended to be a mechanic,
and grocery clerkBut before we left town we were sure to help Jojo in the garden.
2 comments:
Such beautiful kids! I love the way A looks with the clippy thing in her hair! And you always find such fun places to go!!!
the kids are SO big (but that's what they do, eh?). I love the picture of A in her gardening hat. G-ma Hobbs would love that! Looks like your family had a wonderful time of it on "Dad's trip".
Post a Comment