Saturday, March 5, 2011
Sam I am
When I picked E up one day this week from school he muttered something like "I didn't want the green eggs." I turned to his teacher to ask what in the world he was talking about. She said that in honor of Dr. Seuss's birthday they had green eggs and ham. Apparently, when E saw it he flipped out. He screamed like they were trying to poison him and he held tightly to his teacher's leg even though they said he didn't have to eat them. I guess it was quite an ordeal. I turned to E and asked him why he freaked out and he said, " I not like green eggs and ham." Clearly, he didn't get the moral of the story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm with E. Something is seriously wrong with Green Eggs...
JoJo
Becky, You are ridiculously amazing and talented! Now that I finally switched over to Gmail and have an account, I have to tell you that reading your blog is a highlight of my week! My husband even knows you as Brittany's friend who makes the amazing cakes!
And your writing is fun and entertaining, too! You are one awesome lady!
Love it! Hey, do you watch American Idol? One of the final 40 was a really handsome 16-year-old, and Derek and I both agreed he was a spitting image of what E would look like in 10 to 12 years. Sadly, he didn't make the final cut.
Post a Comment