Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just enjoying summer

Last week we hit a splash park for play group. We enjoyed ourselves. One of my favorite moments was when E was suddenly the cool kid on the playground with this little boat and treasure chest. I also thought it was cute when A went and lined up with the big kids to wait for a turn at the water cannon.
I turned away for a moment to find out what E was up to. I turned back to check in on Miss A and found that she had made her way to the front of the line. The other kids were just sort of staring not sure what to do. I went over and grabbed her to let the other kids have a turn but I thought to myself --shame on those big kids for letting such a little one push them around.
And of course a day at a spray ground isn't complete until E pulls his signature move.

No comments: