Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fall Field Trips

So I FINALLY dumped our Fall pictures onto the computer. One of the first noteworthy events was our day of field trips. A couple weeks ago was E's first official school field trip. Miss A and I met the school bus at a local pumpkin patch. The kids learned about all the varieties and uses of pumpkins. They fed the animals,rode around on little "tractors"made their way through the maze,went on a hayride,and of course, picked a few pumpkins.

The kids and I left the pumpkin patch a few minutes early to head to the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum where we donned the appropriate attire,
saddled up for a little ride, and then made some dinner and music on the homestead. E had such a great time. He loves playing pretend, especially when it involves cowboys. When we finally got in all the excitement their little bodies could take, we headed home so I could take a n
ap.

1 comment:

tori said...

What a great mom you are ... you take my grandchildren to such fun places and really let them experience it. good for you!