Monday, August 23, 2010

Family photos

Caution: If you don't like pictures of the Melton and co. this post is not for you.

As I mentioned in a previous post we've had family around this month and therefore have taken LOTS of pictures.

My mom, older sister and her family came in town to help me celebrate my birthday. Other than the pictures I posted from my fabulous party, I realized that the only ones I took of the time they were her was a picture of my toes (because they treated me to my first pedicure),

the picture I already posted of the burrito truck in my front yard, and these from our 50 minute trip to the science museum.

Despite my lack of pictures, we had a really really good time .

It was only a matter of hours before the next set of cousins flew into townWe went to the science museum with them too. My sister and her kids went down to the big D to visit with my mom for a few days. We met up with them to bring them back to OKC, but not before an evening dip in the pool.


Back in OKC we got unplugged at unpluggits

We playedExercised our creative juicesDressed upand played a little air hockey

Towards the end of the visit we found some green chile's to roast and relleno (sorry I turned a noun into a verb)


We also did a lot of just hanging out
The last day they were in town we headed over to the railway museum to explore the cars, tracks and ride an actual train.

Waiting for the the conductor to yell "All aboard!"It wasn't long before we were off on our little trip


Before Miss M returned to MD I had to be sure to fulfill my promise that we'd make a princess cake. E made one too... A pirate cake that is.
Thanks family for spending so much time with us. It's been fun!

1 comment:

AuntieM said...

You are a lucky one. What a great family and great pictures!