There is something satisfying in saving more money with coupons than I spend at the grocery store.
Last week it was even more exciting to receive a $50 gift card to one of my favorite restaurants in response to a strongly worded letter I sent after a bad experience at one of their franchises.
But both those feelings were surpassed a couple nights ago when I got the find of my life. (It even beats the sofa chair we got for $1.07 on ebay but paid 100 in shipping). Thursday night's activities took and unexpected turn and in an attempt to pass some time until the kid's bedtime we ended up at Lowe's. For a year now we've been talking about getting a built-in fireplace screen since our kids treat the fireplace like a sandbox. I'm going to make what could be a long story short and say that we LUCKED out and got a special order screen that was originally marked at $242 for $5.05 just because it had been returned. Seriously so exciting! Our procrastination has never paid off like this before.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment