A trip to ABQ isn't complete without a trip to the zoo. Pappy, E, A, and cousin P and I head out for a little afternoon at the zoo. The miracle of the event is that we left the place without having to ride the train. I just kept telling E that we didn't have tickets. We saw some cute baby animals: orangutan, elephant, and giraffes. The kids really liked the animals. Cousin P surprised us by saying his favorite was the ostrich (but I secretly think he meant the Emu). E liked the monkeys and A really liked the flamingos.
After the zoo my sister and I stayed up to make some little cupcakes for cousin P to take to preschool. He loves dogs so we made puppy cakes.
We even made a special one just for him that looked like his BFF Nanu (we'll it's actually Nanu's twin brother Nanu-- but that's a different story).
1 comment:
Those cupcakes are gorgeous. They look like toy dog heads mounted on the cake.
Post a Comment