Monday, April 26, 2010

Drip drip drop little April Showers

E is so funny. When it rains he either wants me to carry him through parking lots to avoid the "wa-ter" or I have to chase him down and beg him not to tromp through the puddles. I guess he has a love hate relationship. Recently during a particularly long rain event he stood at the front door and begged to puddle hop. I guess he was in a love mood. Secretly I wanted to do the same thing so I let him change into his swim suit and run wild.

3 comments:

AuntieM said...

love the collage, I LOVE the rain. Tonight we are suppose to have thunder storms as we sleep- I actually hope to hear it.

ALLRED FAMILY said...

CUTE!! I used to love the rain too! Then I lived in Germany for 3 1/2 years and got over that. LOL! But those are some of my best childhood memories of going to my grandma's house and Emily, Matt and I would splash around in their gutter. SO FUN!!

angiehd said...

Oh, Becky, what would I do without your blog and the chance to swipe photos from your album!!