Monday, March 1, 2010

This week is brought to you by the letter S

S is for Shopping. E getS Stir crazy pretty easily So SometimeS we go "Shopping" to paSS the time. We ducked into Old Navy earlier this week. E waS a little concerned about the mannequinS that didn't have headS. (He got really excited later in the week when he located a few of the miSSing headS aS we walked paSt the beauty college.) Old Navy is having a Modelquin conteSt. They have a diSplay aS you enter the Store with a bunch of the mannequinS. You're SuppoSed to poSe with them and have Someone take your picture and Submit it. I didn't mention this to E but aS we were waiting in line he got up on the display, held one of the ladieS by the hand and froze for a while with a little Smirk on hiS face. I gueSS he'S ready to be diScovered. He crackeS me up.

We alSo Stopped in a Shoe Store where E picked out a new pair. I think he might let Br borrow them.
S is for ShearS. I decided that Since E doeSn't really like getting his hair combed it waS ready to be cut off. If you aSk him if he got hiS hair cut he'll tell you "no" becauSe She didn't uSe SciSSors.

Apparently hiS future is So bright he'S got to wear ShadeS.
S is for Sorcerer or Sugar. This week I worked on a Harry Potter cake (I know the deSign iSn't very original) for a one of Br'S coworker'S SonS. E waS faScinated with the whole thing. Of courSe he waS anxiouS to eat it. I thought I was being Sly by covering the cakeS while he waS aSSleep hoping that he wouldn't realize they were cakeS anymore. The next morning he walked into the kitchen. Pointed up to the counter and Said. "Oh, Cake bookS. Cute. I like it". I guess I couldn't pull one over on him.
S is for Swinging... a golf club that iS. We had an awesome day on the golf courSe Saturday aS a family. I attempted to play for the firSt time and E really enjoyed wacking the ball with hiS own little clubS. He helped my game out a little by alwayS making Sure my ball ended up in the hole when we got to the green. Good timeS.

1 comment:

tori said...

I love the pink bowtie on Eli. xo