How'd you get up there?
Apparently Br and my genes mix to make beautiful yet crazy kids.
Where are your shoes?
Please put some clothes on. At least pants.
You don't have to pop the bubbles in the toilet
It's gross to play in the potty (sadly this applied to both kids)
Hi pot (E). Meet kettle (A).
E is constantly biting off his nose to spite his face.
I would love to personally thank the person who came up with the technology that allows me to play Dr. Mario while soaking in a bubble bath.
AHHHHHHHH!
If you don't like listening to her scream, why are you always trying to make her cry?
Why is EVERYONE staring? Come on people, this couldn't possibly be the first screaming child you've seen in Sam's Club.
Seriously, where are your shoes?
Why is the dog the most obedient one in this house?
While I wasn't looking did someone put a sign on me that says "whatever you do, DON'T do what I say."
I love our kids, they are nuts, but fun.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are so funny. I think it is wonderful that you see the humor in being a parent. I was too uptight worrying about getting in trouble that I couldn't see the humor in anything. xo
Speaking of bubbles in the toilet, my boy used to play a game he called "Shoot the Bubbles." I think it's self-explanatory...
Post a Comment