Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Does two years in a row make it a tradition?

October's 5th big event was a trip to a pumpkin patch/fun farm. I think it is a classic way to officially welcome in Fall, plus E had been talking about pumpkins for weeks. We were there for a couple hours and had a lot of fun despite it being a little cold and very wet.
E wanted to spend most of the time feeding the animals in the petting barn. I guess the kid really really really likes goats.

Miss A just sat around patiently all bundled up to keep warm.

I was able to pull E away from the animals (temporarily) to go on a hay ride.


E rode the ponies. They were actually the same ponies he rode a couple months ago at the neighborhood party. He had the funniest face while he was doing it. It was sort of this "I really really like doing this but I'm not sure if as a big boy I should think it's cool so I'm going to try to hide my smile".

And of course we picked out a few pumpkins (you have to have at least a few pictures a year with your kid and pumpkins right?)

We also just hung out and enjoyed the surroundings. GOOD TIMES!

No comments: