So my mom emailed a link to this video to me and my sisters. I'm pretty sure she said every single line of it to me at least once (and probably multiple times) when I was growing up. I have a feeling I am on the verge of having the realization I have become my mom (and mom I mean no offense by that). Enjoy. I did.
Okay so it turns out I don't know how to post a video if it isn't mine so just click on the word "video". Please excuse the fact that I'm not blog savvy.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did your mom really tell you to wash behind your ears? Mine didn't and quite frankly, I don't think I ever have and I am suddenly worried about what is back there.
I heard about how AWESOME you are from my sis, Loralee. Love reading your writing and love love love those cupcakes. Can NOT wait to see more of you and your talent! Annie
Post a Comment