Sunday, July 13, 2008

Do as I say not as I do

So I'm a horrible mommy and broke my son this weekend. E has become a climber which means there is never chairs around our breakfast nook table because if there is an opportunity to get on the table then he'll take it. Luckily our dinning room table is high so we have tall stools around that E can't climb... or should I say he didn't know he could climb until I set a horrible example. This weekend was busy because I decided to host a game night Friday night and then a baby shower saturday. About two hours before the shower I got in panic mode, stopped thinking rationally and made a horrible mistake. I stood on a stool in front of E so I could hang decorations and it was just seconds before I turned around to find this...

1 comment:

Janine said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.