Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Eggstravaganza?

Last week was filled with a playgroup party, chocolate egg topiary, Easter-themed desserts, community Easter party, 2000 eggs being collected by masses of kids in under 1 minute, and WAY too much candy.  To be honest, I really really enjoyed spending some great time with friends and family but didn't really get into it like I usually do. 
I did however really appreciate the opportunity to reflect on the sacrifice and Atonement of Jesus Christ and the blessings that come from His Gospel. I'm grateful for His plan for me that includes the fun times I get to spend with the precious gifts I call E and A. I'm so grateful for the true reasons for Easter.

2 comments:

tori said...

Looks like fun. We so enjoyed our visit last Easter. Thanks for sharing this year through your cute pictures and posting.

sidescroller said...

I love A's facial expression in the last photo.