Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hijacked

I hijacked some pictures from my mom's blog. She came and visited us over the New Year's weekend. E was a little nuts during that time because the snow from the week before kind of kept us home bound. There was no playgroup, no gymboree, no playing outside, no nursery, no place to get all of his energy out. For those of you who haven't met him, he has A LOT of energy. To help him have a place to focus some of his energy we went to Unpluggits a place with an indoor playground, giant pirate ship, sand table, dress up, puppet theater, and craft stations like painting, play dough, and lots more. It's probably not surprising but E spent more of the time being a pirate. He dressed up in these lovely boots and a hat and marched around the place singing "Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!". Actually he marches around pretty much everywhere singing this, including at church. Luckily we finally have him trained to sing it in a whisper voice there.

A had a good time there. She really liked riding around on this little car. She thinks she is so big. I have a feeling that she's always going to think she is older than she really is. I'm in trouble.

While I'm posting random pictures I'm going to post these too. After having my phone, with its really really sad camera, I finally found the cord to upload the pictures. These are some of my favs. When we first moved to OKC we took E to the Saturday morning kid's project at Home Depot. He really enjoyed himself and made me this cute little wheel barrow planter for mother's day. This is E's first full candy bar. Actually he just licked the chocolate off and then handed the rest back to me.

These are from gymboree play and music, our favorite place to get out of the house and get some of our energy out.

2 comments:

Amy said...

It's crazy how big they are both getting! You have adorable kids. We will soon have 3 year olds running around both of our houses!

tori said...

I've never seen someone enjoy a candy bar quite so much as E is in this picture. I laughed outloud when I read he then handed it back to you! Love you guys!