Sunday, December 6, 2009

Stalling

So I am very aware that I'm due for another post. Tonight I was all ready to post some of my recent pics and try to come up with something witty to say with them. Unfortunately I can't seem to find the cable that connects my camera to the computer. Sad day for me. It's probably under the couch or ottoman. The problem is E has stuffed every single one of our Christmas ornaments under both of those pieces of furniture and I don't have quite enough holiday cheer to motivate myself to dig through the mess to find the cord. Until I finally embark on my quest for the cord, all three of you readers of the Melton Pot are just going to have to be a little patient. Hope to be back very soon.

1 comment:

Kelly2 said...

What?!?

Just kidding. Hope you are having a stress-free week.

Kelly