...In other words letting some cats out of the bag.
So a little over an hour ago I walked back into my house after a much needed and much enjoyed week long vacation. AHHHHHH! It was a nice way to destress. I think that in order to completely destress (at least until my new week starts and the reality of life hits me again) I need to take a load off by divulging things I haven't blogged about yet.
First is that there are some rumors going around that we might be moving. Unfortunately, right before we left town we sort of decided that we are. Br got a job offer that will give him experience he can't pass up. It's just too bad that the job is in OK. Yes this means that I get to have the pleasure of selling a house in this market after only owning it for a year. I'm really not looking forward to it but I'll survive. Although the time line is still being figured out (which is driving me crazy) it looks like he'll start working there before the end of the month. I'm not sure what the means for the rest of us since I wasn't really planning on changing my routine here until June.
Now you may ask yourself why did she say June? The other little thing that I don't know if there are rumors floating around about or not since I haven't mentioned this to really anyone yet is that we'll be having a little girl in the first half of June. I figured that since I hit my 3rd trimester today that it was probably past time to tell people. Why did it take me so long to tell anyone (except Br of course)? Well it's mostly due to my horrible body image issues and my paranoia that as soon as someone announces that they are pregnant everyone is constantly looking at her to see if she is "showing" and I just can't handle that scrutiny (whether real or imagined). In any event I'm giving in and this weekend I decided that I was going to try to pass off the billion pounds (that is the actual measurement) I gained by eating dessert at pretty much every meal while I was on vacation as me just getting pudgy because I'm having a baby in a couple months.
So with all that, things are sure being mixed up a bit in the Melton pot. There shall be more details on all mentioned topics (vacation, moving, and baby Melton) but for now I think I'm going to get some sleep in my own bed and try to stay in relaxed mode at least for a few more hours.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Wooo Hooo!
Congrats. And you get a girl! Lucky!
Congrats! on all of the above!
Wahoooo!!!!! Hottie Hobbs!!! I am soooo excited!!
What wonderful news! (Even if you are moving three hours away.) The next question comes: So have you thought of names?
Yeah, Beck, tell 'em about the names! :-)
I love the pictures from the party and the family tree! So cute!!!
It was wonderful seeing you all while you were here in Florida. Thanks so much!!
Love,
Angie
Oh my word! I am so excited and so sad at the same time.
How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of this little girl when she comes.
YAY! That is so exciting! Congrats!! Eli will be such a cute big brother.
Love you.
Congratulations!!! How exciting. Good luck with your move. Does this mean you will be closer to ABQ?
What day in June is your due date? Both my girls are June girls. Can't wait to hear the name you pick!
Congrats!
--Your cousin, Rachel. Hmm, do you have more than one "Rachel" cousin?
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you! WE are getting ready to welcome our little girl any day now (technically I have 3 weeks left, but I like to think positively).
How Exciting. I am so happy for you. You will love having a little girl. Hope the move goes well. we lived in OK for about 18 months. It's an interesting and beautiful state.
How did I miss this post? Well, I am thrilled either way.
congrats twice!!! You are going to have so much fun with a little girl in the mix!
Post a Comment