Friday, June 27, 2008

What we do in the Summer time

June was kind of a weird month for me because for the first time in a LONG time E and I kind of stuck to a schedule. That of course will probably be short lived but here is was:

Monday Toddler Time at the library

Tuesday Primary presidency meeting

(No picture because it wasn't all that interesting)

Wednesday Play Group at the park
Thursday -- okay so we didn't have a "thing" for Thursday so we did whatever we pleased
and Friday- Tumbling at the Rec Center.

We filled the rest of the time with working in the yard, cleaning and decorating the house, taking a few walks with Daddy and Duchess, going to Target, playing and working, swimming at the pool, and taking naps. We'll see what July will have in store.

2 comments:

Nadia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tina said...

How fun!! Sounds like you all are very busy. Enjoy the one on one time. I wonder where I find time to eat most days!