Sunday, March 16, 2008

Random collection of pictures

So while I was unpacking I finally found the cord that connects my phone to the computer. Here are some of my favorite pictures that I've taken over the last few months.


Here is E's first visit to Chuck E Cheese's in December for his "aunt's" birthday.







Riding in Clifford at the Memorial City mall when my mom came to visit in JanuaryHEB made shopping better with balloons and car carts. Too bad there isn't one in Hurst.

I BOUGHT THIS HAT FOR WHEN IT GOT COLD. IT NEVER GOT COLD SO HE DIDN'T WEAR IT ANY OTHER TIME BESIDES IN THIS PICTURE.






BR AND I HAVE A TRADITION OF EATING AT LONG JOHN SILVERS FOR VALENTINE'S DAY. THIS IS E JOINING IN ON OUR LOVE FEAST. HE STUFFED THE WHOLE HUSH PUPPY IN HIS MOUNTH. MAYBE ONE DAY HE'LL FIGURE OUT HOW TO TAKE BITES OF THINGS.




It cracks me up that little boys just naturally know to make car engine noises when they push their cars around.


We got fantastic tickets to the Rockets game a couple weeks ago. We sat like 7 rows from the court. It was awesome. Yao is one tall dude.

He's not actually trying to get out the back door. He's trying to let the dog in. This was a while ago when he first figured out how to open doors.
I went to my friend Allie's house back in January to help her with her son's birthday cake. I had to captured this moment when the boys and the dog Annie all shared a snack of gold fish set out on the chair.

This is my favorite picture from my phone. To me it shows how much my boys love each other and that makes me happy!

2 comments:

Allie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna Karin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.