Sunday, March 16, 2008

E's Easter Eggs











Saturday we took E down to the city Easter Egg hunt. We were really impressed how nice, clean, uncrowded, and fun this free event was. I was skeptical that E would actually "hunt" for eggs. I figured that he'd grab the first thing he saw, put it in his mouth and be too involved with that to notice all the goods and kids around him. Turns out my kid figured it out. He had a good time grabbing candy and putting it in his basket. Sorry the video is sideways. It was my first shot at capturing video. Turns out I'm not very good at it.



3 comments:

AuntieM said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AuntieM said...

Did I spy with my little eye (on my second go around) MATCHING SHIRTS! k-k-k-kool

The Albuquerque Sheps said...

How fun! Can't wait to see you guys next week!