Sunday, January 23, 2011

Excuses excuses

I know, I know. You are sick of seeing the picture of my little girl with unruly hair hunched over her tiny little book. I swear I haven't given up on this whole blog thing, I've just been a little busy with life in general and ran into a little technical trouble. I'm going to try to play catch up as quickly as possible but until I get to it... this is what the Melton's have been up to for the past few weeks ummm I mean months.

We were out of town with these people, here. Then came back and just chilled out a little until I suddenly got an influx of cake requests. And then I got a little caught up in planning this.
Well I guess that's not all that much. Looking back at it, maybe I've just been lazy. Hmmm. I guess I don't really have good excuses. In any event, I've posted again and hopefully, the next post will follow shortly.

2 comments:

tori said...

Can't wait to see more pictures of Disney World. Amazing cakes!!!!!

Lori said...

I love seeing pictures of you, Jessica and Patty with your families. Are we really that old now to have kids of our own? Crazy!